When should we go?

cutedisneygirly

DIS Veteran
DF and I are trying to decide when to make our next visit to DL (some of it will depend on my classes... if there will only be one class during finals week, I can turn in my project early and take the week off).

The two time periods we are looking at are:
Sunday May 18- Thursday May 22
Sunday June 1- Thursday June 4

We would drive down on the Sunday and back on the Thursday.

Anyways, besides my schedule, we are looking at crowd levels, weather, and hours. So looking at these facors, which of these two times would be best to go?

Thanks for the help!

By the way, we went the Thursday-Sunday of Memorial Weekend a few years ago, and that was a little crowded for us, but nothing compared to spring break! So, we are hoping for ligher crowds than the time around Memorial Weekend.

I would say the week after Memorial Day might be kind of heavy, since it's right after a holiday and some kids are already out of school by then. I think before Memorial Day, the mid-May dates you have, look pretty good. Unless there is a convention or something that I don't know about.

I would say the week after Memorial Day might be kind of heavy, since it's right after a holiday and some kids are already out of school by then. I think before Memorial Day, the mid-May dates you have, look pretty good. Unless there is a convention or something that I don't know about.

I agree.

Texas & Arizona (& possibly other areas) are out of school by 6/1. I'd go in mid May if i had a choice.

Definitely the May dates. Way less crowded. Weather should be about the same for both. Have you checked the rehab or closed ride list? Shows and parades? Operating hours for the parks? That may make a difference. Maybe they are pretty much the same? Have a wonderful trip, whatever you decide.:)

May event calendar is out (remember it's always subject to change), but June is not out yet, probably a few more weeks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter