When is Your March Break??

• Week of March 13

• Week of March 20

• Week of March 27

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

tinkerbeth

Goin' back soon!!
I'm noticing that the longest park hours are for the week of the 20th and 27th. Our March Break is the week of the 13th. I'm curious to know when the other March Breaks are??? We're in Thames Valley Board, in the London Area. I'm hoping that we might be the week before the rush but that's likely wishful thinking. ... :earboy2:

In Toronto, originally it was the week of the 13th then it was decided since Easter is early and instead of having the kids off a week then back for four days and off for four days again, they switched it.

I know that the Peel have it still as the week of the 13th which is really annoying the those teachers that work in TO but live in Peel!

Scratch

In Nova Scotia, it is the week of March 14-18. Since there are only 4 work days the following week, we have decided to extend our Disney trip to 2 weeks! Can't wait! :cool1:

Scratch42 said:
In Toronto, originally it was the week of the 13th then it was decided since Easter is early and instead of having the kids off a week then back for four days and off for four days again, they switched it.

I know that the Peel have it still as the week of the 13th which is really annoying the those teachers that work in TO but live in Peel!

Scratch

That is annoying. Luckily (?) our board is so big that you almost couldn't live in it and work outside it. :p . We had a whole thing about that last year as well about when it was going to be b/c of easter. I think they took a vote on it. I heard the other day in the staff room that there is a board who went a day or two extra at Christmas since it was the whole week before, and they're taking the day at March Break. That would be good too.

Beth

Here in Edmonton, the public school board starts March break on the 25th and back on April 4th! Easter is in there as well..

Ottawa area (Upper Canada District School Board) it's the week of the 14th. I see we're not the only ones taking advantage of the week off to head to WDW.

Hey Chris, where abouts are you located? I teach in the UCDSB! I was hoping they would change the break. It is so hard to get the kids back into routine after a break.

We have two kids in the UCDSB system. We're in SF.

March Break on PEI starts March 20.
It seems that many families with teachers are taking advantage of the extra day and heading to Disney for the break. We are hoping to beat the crowds and are heading out Feb 3. Can't wait!

We're from the Windsor/Tecumseh area and everyone around here gets the 14th-18th. I think that WDW will be full of Canadians.

Our district SB decided our break is from the 11th-18 inclusive.
Lost a day at Christmas but gained one day here.
That's okay-we're gone 11-19th WDW and Cruisin'

Any advice from Cdn cruisers appreciated! (Scratch?)

Also, spring breaks vary around the US. Our's in Georgia is April 4-8.

Here in Fredericton NB our march break is 5-12,

we usually have it the last week of feb, or first week of march.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter