• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is the TEa with Wendy?

floridaminnie

Enjoying life one adventure at a time.
I found the time to pick up the tickets at for the Eastern, but I didn't find the times of the actual tea. I know there are two and when we were on the Western last year I could've sworn they were on the two days at sea!

Just wanted to let you know that your new picture is adorable...

And, as a fellow Packer fan - I hope you get to see the game...I'm not one to say this very often - but GO DALLAS!

Have a great cruise!

Thanks! I'll be weaering my Packers Jersey, Packer ear rings, a Packer bracelet and I'm debating if I should bring my cheese head or not. Packing right now which will be the deciding factor if I have room or not!

The teas are on 2 of the sea days. The time to pick up tickets is in the Navigator, as is the time of the tea. Go early for the tickets, as they do go quickly.

Bring the Cheesehead!!
You want anything possible to influence Pierre!!

LOL Alex! I actually think that I'll have room for it since Bri's taking two suitcases this year and I have mine ALL to myself!

I am kind of chuckling here... when DD was Bri's age she was a devoted Green Bay fan.. someone travelling to wisconsin got her a cheesehead we still have it.
What was weird was her mom is a DEVOTED Patriot's fan. We were never able to figure out why she like Green Bay!!!

Suzanne, I believe the Tea with Wendy was Sunday & Monday afternoons. Only the time for the tickets to be picked up is listed in the navigators. I guess once you have your ticket you will know the time. I can only think that they try to keep this from being public knowledge since there are always more people who want to go than tickets??? Maybe it helps keep alot of extra people from showing up.

thanks lbgraves. I saw that in nov that time to pick up the passes were 9:30 on Sunday, but I went crazy looking for the time for the teas themselves. Thanks so much!

I heard someone say that they were at the desk before the listed time & were able to get tickets. ;) Good luck. BTW, I love your new picture. Your daughter is really growing up. Wish they would stop doing that sometimes!

Your daughter will love "Tea with Wendy"! My DD6 enjoys this and acts so "grown up" during tea. She now tells me the proper way to serve tea. Remember your camera, and something to write on for Wendy's autograph. Enjoy.

Are these tickets picked up on the first day of the cruise, or on the day of the tea itself?

Where is the tea held?

This event is child-appropriate, right?

What's the appropriate dress?

The Tea with Wendy is a family event. On the eastern the tickets are picked up at 9:30 on Sunday.

My 3 and 4yo DGD's loved Tea with Wendy and still talk about it to this day! No special dress required, but ours wanted to wear their princess costumes. I believe it is held in Studio Sea. Someone pls correct me if I'm wrong. Hope you enjoy!

PS:
FM ~ Love the new pix of you and Bri....she is just beautiful!!

~Sandie

fc3f5e01.jpg

Tea is Sun and Mon at 3:45. We went right away to guest services and got tickets for it, dont wait for it to be in the navigator. Also try to get tickets for the gingerbread house making. My two year old loved that. So I am sure a six year old will as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter