When is the last Magic sailing before the Repo?

Hollyster2

<font color=purple>Once Upon A Dream<br><font colo
I was wondering when the last sailing of the Magic from Florida to the Carribean was, and how much time if any will they have to spruce the ship up and prepare it for the Repo cruise. Anyone know? :scratchin

The last cruise to leave from Port Canavaral is the May 7th cruise. The Repo leaves on the 14th, so there is no additional time to spruce it up before it leaves, though I'm sure it will get quite a send off!!!

yes, thats the cruise i'm on!! i will try to keep things tidy :dancer:

I wonder if the May 7th cruisers will get a preview of the 50th birthday celebration decor or shows then? Anyone willing to post an extra quick trip report upon their return? It would be greatly appreciated! :love:

Yes, I'm a newbie. What is a Repo cruise? I assume Disney has been keeping up with their ship payment so I suppose it's not a "repossession cruise".

Repositional :)

For the summer of 2005 the Disney Magic will be located on the West Coast and California - there are 2 two week repositional cruises thru the Panama Canal - one in May to take her there, one in August to bring her home.

Hope that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter