• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Stitch ride opening?

I had heard Oct.1st but now someone has posted that a MK CM told them last week that it was running behind schedule and may not open until late Oct. early Nov. which if true really stinks for us.
:(

Thanks for the info Kanga--we will be there on the 2nd. Ugh! My 2 dds are stitch freaks and they would be so dissapointed! Such is life--we'll have a good time anyways! When are you there?

I've also heard that the date is delayed to later in October, but must admit that I've not read it on any official site yet. I've checked the employee site and haven't found anything regarding that yet. I'm thinking that when the November hours get released, maybe next week, the refurb listing may get updated then too. All we can do is wait and see. We are, however, there later in October, so our chances are a little better than others.

We will be there Oct. 2-9 staying off site Oct 2-4 and moving to AKL for the rest of the trip. I am hoping for at least soft opening of stitch while we're there.

Hey Kanga-
Those are the exact days we will be there. I'm hoping for a soft opening also. I'll be with my dh and 4 kids wearing my lime green ribbon--maybe I'll see you there!
hayesmama

Originally posted by hayesmama
Have a last minute trip to WDW in October...does anyone have an opening date???
TIA!

Page 21 of the Fall Disney Magazine says "in November"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter