• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When is Spring Break period for US/IOA and Disney Parks?

lorivegas

Mouseketeer
In other words, is end of March a terribly busy time in Orlando? How about early June or Fathers Day week? We are supposed to do Hard rock 1st 4 nts and 2 nts in Disney. Starting June 18,... but might have to switch trip to end of March...YIKES!! Bad idea??? :rolleyes:

spring break is different in different places...we live in fla, and our spring break is the week of march 19th....i think march and april are fairly busy times....

For Florida theme parks, and Florida in general, the end of March through the end of April is absolutly packed with tourists. The crowds thin out the beginning of May and then pick up again the middle of June and stay large all summer!

Jim

<A HREF="http://uoio.8m.com">Universal Orlando Information Overload</A>- Updates: Universal Chat every Sunday at 9:00pm!

I go to Orlando every year, usually around the same time. I have found that the Spring Break crowds are heavy beginning the second week of March and continuing through the fourth week of April. After that time crowds are slim. This is because people are coming off of Spring Break and do not want to travel again or have already visited the parks. The last week of April and first week of May are great times to go to USF. I go during either two weeks every year and crowds are slim, especially during M-F. Also, Summer vacation has not started yet. Kids are still in school. My wait times are anywhere from 10 to 30 Minutes on Spiderman or Hulk. If you are looking for less crowds, I recommend this time during Spring. :D ADP

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter