• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When Is HHI and VB and WLV selling out?

deerh

DIS Veteran
Anyone know the current status of the sell out rates at HHI,VB and WLV? I know it was 70% or more a few months ago, just wondered what it was now. Thanks for any help. This also may help people if they are on the fence about waiting to buy or add on. Thanks!
deerh:)

I know VWL is projected to sell out some time in the fourth quarter this year.

I don't know anything about the other locations' percent sold.

Our guide called 2 weeks ago to offer us an entry into a lottery for BW points and mentioned that they expect VWL to sell out in November.

Hi everyone -

I called my guide yesterday to ask her a few questions and got a little information from her. First off, she said they expect VWL to sell out sometime in late Oct, so if you want an add-on, do it now!!! Also, I asked her about BCV, right now, they are only being told that they won't be able to sell points for BCV until SEpt 2002, but she said they are hoping to do a pre-sale, but according to the tone in her voice, it sounded more like speculation on her part, and nothing that has been discussed by upper management. So, I asked her what they would do for the next year, and she replied, that's what we're worried about!!! If I get anythign else, I'll let you know.

Two weeks ago, at the member social at HH, they advised HH was about 80% sold out, expecting early (january) next year to be the projected sell out month.

I attended the August meeting at the BWV while there on vacation. It was noted the VWL would be sold out by Nov. 2001.
It was anticipated there would be pre-sales to BCV; however, it was also noted there would be a $3 to $5 price increase. There was no date set for the pre-sales. The projected date for the BCV opening was Sept. 2002 and there would be 208 units. Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter