When is everyone going to Disney?

End of August to celebrate my youngest son’s 5th bday. Just waiting on some late summer deals to finalize our plans.

Just got back on 4/17 and I'm hoping we can slip a quick trip in at the beginning of Dec so we can see the Christmas decorations everywhere and maybe even do a Christmas party if those are back.

Any one else planning on going Christmas / new year 2022 ????
hoping fastpass and dining plan will be back to normal by then !! X

We're going June 19-25 for a convention that was postponed from June 2020. We went in September 2019 when Galaxy's Edge opened (coincidence, but we loved those extended hours!) and March 2020 just before shutdown, on the opening day of MMRR, also a coincidence. Our next trip will be June 2023 just before our two youngest grands turn 3 and will still be free! Plus, maybe most of the planned construction will be finished by then and masks will be a bad memory-

Just decided my rapidly approaching bachelorette weekend: July 23-26th! Will be seeking all advice possible on the board for managing a Disney World weekend in the summer heat!

November 8th - December 4th! First trip to WDW, I'm super excited :ccat:Celebrating WDW's 50th, my mom's 50th birthday, my 5th anniversary with the love of my life, and my sister's 21st birthday (not an increment of five, but still an exciting milestone). We're all super pumped

I'm going Tuesday just for 2 nights and possibly going back up the week after for 2 nights. I'm not sure about that one yet

We are going December 18-30- staying at Fort Wilderness Campground. We are a large family of 10, aged 3-50. I know Christmas is crazy, but we are hoping a longer stay means we will still get to experience most rides & shows.

My boyfriend and I decided on a whim to go in July, so we're staying July 13-19! We're staying at the All-Star Movies Resort. I haven't been to Disney in nine years and this is my first time going as an adult, so I'm excited to see all the new things!

We put off our June 2019 trip (cancelled due to covid) and now my DD is pregnant with our first grandchild so our trip won't be until Dec. '22 (that way the baby will be a bit older!)

December 10th-20th, hoping to have things mostly normal by then. Or at least have fireworks, parades, restaurants, shows back...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter