When is everyone going to Disney?

Planning on spending the week of Christmas in WDW this year! Haven't traveled at all since Jan 2020 and I'm itching to return... though I'll definitely reconsider if any new pandemic-related concerns arise before then.

Planning for late April - early May 2022. Hoping things keep getting better Covid-wise.

Edit: how early do people usually plan these things? I used to start about 6-9 months ahead of time, but this year I started at about 13 months. I've gone way too detailed on my plans already, especially considering that we haven't nailed down any specific dates yet. I'm just ready to get out of the house and go somewhere!

Planning for late April - early May 2022. Hoping things keep getting better Covid-wise.

Edit: how early do people usually plan these things? I used to start about 6-9 months ahead of time, but this year I started at about 13 months. I've gone way too detailed on my plans already, especially considering that we haven't nailed down any specific dates yet. I'm just ready to get out of the house and go somewhere!

I reserved dates a little more than eight months in advance, because I'm in the same boat- so ready to go do something fun! I don't think I can reserve anything besides my room and park days yet, but I've been working on building lists for everything else.

I reserved dates a little more than eight months in advance, because I'm in the same boat- so ready to go do something fun! I don't think I can reserve anything besides my room and park days yet, but I've been working on building lists for everything else.

Thanks! Glad I’m not the only one!

2nd October 2021, from Scotland though so I'd say its currently 50/50 whether we are allowed to travel by then.

Went a few weeks ago to see the new resort, Riviera Resort. Was nice and new. Skyliner was great for fun and transportation. Looking forward to booking some time next winter to get out of the cold. The winter in New York was terrible this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter