When is everyone going to Disney?

Great Mr. Lincoln

Earning My Ears
The Grand Californian at Disneyland in mid September--last chance before my DVC points vanish into the ether.
Then the end of October at the Tokyo Disneyland Resort.
I think there is a better chance that my Tokyo trip will happen than my Disneyland trip.

Teaheehee

Earning My Ears
If everything is starting to look back on track by mid July, my friend and I will probably take a trip down to WDW around the end of August. Prayers and fingers crossed that everything will be okay soon!!

My big group of friends had a trip to DisneySea in Japan planned for this past April but that didn't happen obviously. We've rescheduled it for April 2021 so we'll see!

MB1232

Earning My Ears
Our trip was cancelled from Mother's day weekend. We have rescheduled for middle of July and for October depending on how things go. I don't see my 9 and 6 year old wearing masks in July, so we will probably bank on the October trip. Looks like it was announced that masks may be required for guests when they open.. with the brutal summer heat in Florida ..ouch.

• weswife

DIS Veteran
    We have been playing a Christmas trip! Dec 23 - 30 :) My dd has been on a journey to wellness for the last year. We are praying to be able to take her <3

PrincessNelly

DIS Veteran
    September 3 - 7 for MNSSHP!
    December 2 - 13 (our make up trip for our cancelled anniversary & birthday trips)

jotunheim

DVC Ironman
    DVC Gold
    Late September for our first Moonlight Magic event at DHS. Hopefully things are more normal then...

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.