When does your account start/points show up?

Closing or once the deed was recorded? I’m sure they’re all tired. Can’t imagine the calls they’re dealing with
2 weeks after closing. It was 10 days after recording. Yeah it has to be rough right now for them. Just the transition to having to work from home is tough mentally as we've gone through at my company. But on top of that the amount of angry customers they have to be dealing with and people who are just upset. Its hard to deliver bad news with the closures and point banking issues right now.

2 weeks after closing. It was 10 days after recording. Yeah it has to be rough right now for them. Just the transition to having to work from home is tough mentally as we've gone through at my company. But on top of that the amount of angry customers they have to be dealing with and people who are just upset. Its hard to deliver bad news with the closures and point banking issues right now.
I know. I keep seeing all of the post on Facebook about people getting mad that they are losing points but that is not new. Granted I’m new to DVC but it’s been pretty much the same across the board about the banked points.
Give me a little bit of hope that maybe I will hear soon. Tomorrow is 2 weeks since closing, Thursday 2 weeks since deed recorded, and Monday will be 2from when they got the missing paperwork 🤣 this process started in February. Ready for it to be done

FWIW, the CM I spoke with this morning indicated it was 2 weeks after they received the contract. We closed on 3/26, contract was recorded on 3/26, and she confirmed that they did not receive the contract until 3/27 and that I should not expect to see the contract on my account until two weeks from the date they actually received it (not counting closing or recording).

FWIW, the CM I spoke with this morning indicated it was 2 weeks after they received the contract. We closed on 3/26, contract was recorded on 3/26, and she confirmed that they did not receive the contract until 3/27 and that I should not expect to see the contract on my account until two weeks from the date they actually received it (not counting closing or recording).
I did speak to a CM today - she said they’re working on 3/25 today so you should be soon!

We closed one week before you, March 19th. The new member number (different use year) was added to our dashboard today, April 7th. No points yet, but I feel like there is progress!

So I’m officially done! Deed recorded 3/26, documents weren’t sent until 3/30, got my member number today 4/7! (Called when I got my activation code) and called to get the points loaded so I could book the trips I wanted this fall as my home resort was selling out!

So I’m officially done! Deed recorded 3/26, documents weren’t sent until 3/30, got my member number today 4/7! (Called when I got my activation code) and called to get the points loaded so I could book the trips I wanted this fall as my home resort was selling out!
Did your points load after your phone call ? I'm in the same boat deed recorded 3/23 but I was able to login with no visible points on 4/1. They said it would be 3-4 weeks but I'm hoping they will load sooner since the 7m window for nov has arrived.

Did your points load after your phone call ? I'm in the same boat deed recorded 3/23 but I was able to login with no visible points on 4/1. They said it would be 3-4 weeks but I'm hoping they will load sooner since the 7m window for nov has arrived.
Yes! While I was on the phone with them! I called MS for that, MA couldn’t help me. Told them I really needed the points as I was looking to book in December (which is true lol ). He put me on hold and by the time we were don’t talking the points we’re in my account

Yes! While I was on the phone with them! I called MS for that, MA couldn’t help me. Told them I really needed the points as I was looking to book in December (which is true lol ). He put me on hold and by the time we were don’t talking the points we’re in my account
I can't thank you enough for this tip. I called MS, and she was able to get our points loaded. Then went on to make the reservations for the next three trips we wanted to make at our new home resort!

I can't thank you enough for this tip. I called MS, and she was able to get our points loaded. Then went on to make the reservations for the next three trips we wanted to make at our new home resort!
Oh yay!! I’m so glad!! I ended up only making one of the two I wanted but it’s Hawaii and just made it almost 2 weeks instead of one haha!! But so glad you go them! We all need something to look forward to right now

Thank you so much for the reply here.. after reading it I called MSp and same thing they loaded while I was on the phone.. I told them the 7th month window was this week and I see I am not even able to book at my home resort because day by day everything is gone so if my points didn't load I would end up losing them due to expiring in Dec. They were so helpful and offered to help with reservations too.

I couldn't find an answer on another thread so, I'll revive this one.

I just saw that my new resale deed was recorded on Sept. 23. I have an existing contract with the same UY at a different resort.. How long can I expect to wait for points to show up on my dashboard?

I couldn't find an answer on another thread so, I'll revive this one.

I just saw that my new resale deed was recorded on Sept. 23. I have an existing contract with the same UY at a different resort.. How long can I expect to wait for points to show up on my dashboard?

It has been taking 3 to 4 weeks and then another week or so for the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!