When does the 2003 Entertainment book come out?

C

candyht

I have reservations at the RPH for Dec. 21rst so I need to pick up the Entertainment Book before then. Since the 2002 book expires in November, I'm hoping that the 2003's come out around then.

From what Entertainment book told me the new book comes out around August/Sept.

Our school district begins selling them in September, so they're out by then.

Just made reservations at the RPH for December 19th to 24th at the Entertainment rate! Couldn't resist poolside at $109. But in the past I have always used AP discount - so my ignorant question is - when I buy the Entertainment book in September, do I need to buy one for the Orlando area or do all editions have "national" ads for this? Sorry I'm so clueless!:confused:

Any Entertainment book for any area will do. You should probably buy the Entertainment book for your area so that you can take advantage of local discounts, like dining & movies. When you buy the book, inside will be a card. You will show that card to the hotel.

I was told by Entertainment you could start purchacing the books sometime in July.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter