When do you think in-person races will return?

Which run do you envisage being the first in-person race?

• Wine & Dine 2021

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • Marathon Weekend 2022

Votes: 33 75.0%
  • Princess Weekend 2022

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Star Wars 2022

Votes: 6 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nursejackie

DIS Veteran
I know it's a complete unknown, but I'm interested to see when you all think Disney will organise its first in-person race after the pandemic.

Thanks to everyone who's voted in the first 24 hours. Currently Marathon weekend 2022 is the most popular prediction by far.

I know it's a complete unknown, but I'm interested to see when you all think Disney will organise its first in-person race after the pandemic.

I realize this is pessimistic, but if you'd had Marathon Weekend 2023 as an option on the poll I would have selected that.

I think registration is going to be the craziest thing we've ever seen when they do their first "post"-covid in person race.

I've stopped booking DVC reservations for race weekends at this point, since I figure even if they run the races that between the likely reduced capacity and the pent-up demand it's going to be very difficult to register.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter