• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

When do the buses begin to depart the airport?

tikibirds

Mouseketeer
If all goes well, our flight will arrive at 8:45 a.m. at Orlando International the morning of the day that our cruise leaves. I'm assuming the buses won't be running yet at that time? When do they begin taking passengers to the ship?

Thanks so much!

We are driving to Orlando airport to catch the DCL bus to the port, so we'd like to get on the first one we can. So, for a different reason, same question!

The first DCL busses leave MCO for PC at approx 9:30 - 9:45am. Therefore you should be able to transition quickly to the port. Have a great cruise.

We are going to be landing at 8:45 a.m. the day our cruise departs.

When do the buses start leaving the airport for the port? I'm wondering if we should stop and get breakfast at the airport before heading to transportation or not? I would like to get to the port as early as possible to see if there is any chance for an upgrade.

What time do the buses start to leave after the cruise and what is the earliest time to book a flight back home dont want to book a flight to early and miss it

When do the buses start leaving the airport for the port? I'm wondering if we should stop and get breakfast at the airport before heading to transportation or not? I would like to get to the port as early as possible to see if there is any chance for an upgrade.

The buses start leaving the airport around 9:00am. If you want to get to the port early, I think I would skip eating at the airport and just try to get something at the snack bar in the terminal. I don't remember exactly what they were selling, so maybe someone else can chime in with that info.

It won't take long to pick-up breakfast "to go" from McDonald's or one of the other fast food places. You won't be onboard the ship until close to noon, so eat before you get to the port.

If all goes well, our flight will arrive at 8:45 a.m. at Orlando International the morning of the day that our cruise leaves. I'm assuming the buses won't be running yet at that time? When do they begin taking passengers to the ship?

Thanks so much!

I merged the 2 threads that you started on the same subject.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter