When do Thanksgiving crowds clear?

flipflop

Mommy is changing her name
Can someone who has been to WDW for Thanksgiving share when the crowds clear? We are thinking about going the Sunday after Thanksgiving for a week.

Thanks!

I'm hoping they clear that day!! We are going 11/25. We have been there the last 2 years during the first week of Dec and the crowds are not too bad.

HI,
We go for Thanksgiving every year as I don't have to ahve my DD miss too much school.Usually the crowds start to thin the Saturday after. You should have a great week the week after Thanksgiving! Have a great trip!

We arrived the Sunday after Thanksgiving last year and found the crowds to be low. From the posts I read last year, the Saturday after Thanksgiving is usually the last day for large crowds. You should have a great trip. We also did MVMCP, which was well worth it!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted. I had thought crowds would clear on Sunday. YAY!

We leave on 11/29 until 12/9, be aware that it's Pop Warner week down there. We could only get a prefered room at All Star Movies for those 9 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter