When do parks usually close in Dec

jaw62901

Mouseketeer
I am staying at Swan and want to walk back from Epcot when I am done in the evening, but have been told that if epcot is closed I can't get from the monorail to the swan.

Does anyone know which themepark closes when the week of x-mas to NYE.

The parks stay open quite late during Christmas Week. If you are already in Epcot you will have quite a bit of time from the end of Illuminations to make your way back to the International Gateway.

If you stay at the MK until a midnight closing or even late into the evening, you should take the bus back to the Swan rather than doing the monorail to the TTC and then to Epcot. For one thing, it will be faster. For another, you won't have to worry about not being able to get into Epcot.

On NYE, all the parks will stay open until either 1:00 a.m. or 2:00 a.m. (it fluctuates). The exception is AK, which tends to close around 6:00 or 7:00 all week.

It depends on what week in DEC you are there.
Early in the month the parks close early MK at 6 and 7 during the week, depending on MVMCP. AS it gets closer to xmas the parks do stay open later. with the excetion of Animal Kingdom that closes at 5 due to darkness. you can check park hours on the scheduyle if they dont have them listed will give you what they had last year at those dates

It depends, I have been there when MK closed at 7 and then later in the week, they got new hours and were closing at 9 or 10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter