When did your save the dates get sent out?

Luvndisney

Mouseketeer - Have a Magical Day!
I was wondering when all the custom brides had their save the dates mailed out by disney? - Approximatly how long after they recieved your contract did they send them?

I don't know what is taking them this long to send. I sent my contract back awhile ago and they told me they would be sent out this week. I was so thankful because my guests are interested in booking rooms already...so are we! However, yesterday when I asked for an update they said in 2 weeks. At that point our invitations will be ready to mail out. lol

So i guess in total it will be 5 weeks from the date they recieved the contract to when they plan on sending them out.

there normally mailed out a few weeks after your contract is received, your em should email you a form asking for their addresses & then they will be mailed.

we actually used our own save the dates & mailed ours 11 months out.

It was a few weeks after the contract was sent out. The sales manager had told me they needed to make sure the rooms were reserved from our room block before they sent out the information, so I think it depends on how long it takes that department to sort that out. Then they were sent out no problem. I think it was 2 weeks after they received my contract.

We sent our own out on Disney paper early for out of town guests. Before they sent them. I wanted everyone to have plenty of time to plan the trip.

Thanks everyone. It seems something is holding them up. I sent them the excel addresses over a month ago way before the contract. I just don't understand it. My guests have already planned it we told them over a year ago that we were doing this, but they want to book things and they can't. I guess I have to start making phone calls to DFTW and tell them to speed it up.

We asked Disney to send ours out 7 or 8 months befoer our wedding. Which means they were probably sent a month after booking our wedding. I've heard that some people have asked Disney to hold theres longer as they don't want to send them out too far in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter