when can i make a reservation

fflmaster

DIS Veteran
i am a new dvc member.. well not yet at least.. i am sighning the contracts as i write this note.. when can i expect to be able to make a ressie at the bcv (home resort).. i know that march 6th is the day an existing member can make reservations..

i just want to make sure i get the dates i want in oct.

thanks
al

Al,
We are also new to DVC.....We are closing this week. I have already made ressies for Thanksgiving & New Years. I made the New Years ressies at the 11mth window. You should have a temp member card in your folder so that you can call and make ressies now or March 6th.
Thanks,
Shannon

March 6 is the date for point reservations at BCV. If your home resort is BCV and you want a reservation at that resort between August 1 and Oct 5, I'd suggest asking your DVC guide to provide help getting your room- otherwise you are competing with other non-home DVC members for those dates.

For stays beginning Oct 6 or later, you will have the 11 month priority advantage over non-home members.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter