When and how to ask for room upgrade

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
I will be checking in at RPR on October 1st Monday, I have already joined loews you first rewards program, any other advise on getting a room upgrade and when I should try? wait until check in, email or call ahead of time? we have booked a standard double queen room through dreams unlimited family of 5 and made no request for tower or anything else. Thanks for your help also is tower 3 where we need to be to be nearest the boat transportation?

I will be checking in at RPR on October 1st Monday, I have already joined loews you first rewards program, any other advise on getting a room upgrade and when I should try? wait until check in, email or call ahead of time? we have booked a standard double queen room through dreams unlimited family of 5 and made no request for tower or anything else. Thanks for your help also is tower 3 where we need to be to be nearest the boat transportation?

T3 is near the boat dock.

if the hotel is not near full occupancy, free upgrades are a possibilty.
you would inquire when you check in.

if the rooms are not blocked out already for planned arriving guests, you might get lucky w/an upgrade.

for the guests that booked the non standard view, they would be placed first for their check in date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter