Wheelchair Rentals At WDW

PaMom001

<marquee><font color=red>Used to be good at dodgin
I know that WDW rents strollers, but, what about wheelchairs? My Mom had varicose vein surgery and everything went well until yesterday when she went into the hospital for a blood clot in the groin. That is where they went in and snaked something down to her calf. Someone mentioned to my Mom about loaning her a wheelchair for our trip down next month. If there is a wheelchair rental maybe we could do that instead of lugging the wheelchair to the airport and then to the hotel. Thanks in advance for the help.

Yes you can rent wheelchairs also electric ones. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Hi there is a DisAbility board here that has really hepful info about renting wheel chairs skooters ect, they also list what rides are more wheelchair friends, I just found them this week and they are a great bunch really knowledgble
I hope you mom is doing better, I know that can be scarey,

Thanks for the help. She's doing better. The dr.'s have given her the go-ahead for travel. She had to convince herself. Only 11 more days. :cool1: :Pinkbounc :jumping1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter