what's your ringtone?

DramaQueen

<font color=green>for the love of LEO!<br><marquee
i'm positive we've had a thread like this before, but i've decided to bring it back.

so what's your ringtone?

mine are;
shut up and let me go - the tingtings for texts
& pokerface by lady gaga for calls.

I never use ringtones.. always on vibrate.
I think my ringtone though, for when sound is on, is some weird guitar thing.

I have

"Under the Sea"
"Indiana Jones Theme"
and
"Circle of Life" :goodvibes

This is Home -Switchfoot & The Call -Regina Spektor

ETA: Both for all calls, I switch between them. My text is just vibrate.

My phone is usually on vibrate, but when it's on my ringtone is "Here come's the Sun" for calls, and some weird chinese thing for texts.

For texts its See You Again by Miley Cyrus
For Calls it's Our Song by Taylor Swift.

i'm positive we've had a thread like this before, but i've decided to bring it back.

so what's your ringtone?

mine are;
shut up and let me go - the tingtings for texts
& pokerface by lady gaga for calls.

That's my ringtone!
That, and I Hate Myself for Loving You - Joan Jett. But that's when my closest friends call. Haha.

The instrumental version of "My Heart Will Go On".
It's usually on vibrate or silent though.
For texts, it's called Nimble. I don't know how to set an actual song to play for texts. :/

it's usually on vibrate or silent for school but for calls it's "Dear maria, count me in" by All time low

and for texts it's "Come what may" from moulin rouge

Smooth by Santana and Rob Thomas for calls. I just have a standard ring thing for texts.

I have sooo many. lol

Right now I'm using "That's the Way I Loved You" by Taylor Swift for Ringtone and "Hey Jude" by the Beatles for texts but I have personalized ones for some people.

I have The Final Countdown (Europe) for my mom, Backstreet's Back (by the Backstreet Boys) for my best friend, and a woman screaming for everyone else. For texts, it's a guy that says "Hey beautiful, you have a text message." Little confidence boost every time :teeth:

Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't know, there's a great website that has free ringtones called myxer.com. It doesn't work on all phones, but it works for a LOT of phones.

I have "Leavin'" by Jesse McCartney as my ringtone

And "Dear Maria" as my message tone. I usually answer it before the song has started playing so tbh it sounds like my message tone is someone coughing. Lol.

I have like a bunch of ringtones but right now;

gives you hell- all american rejects for calls.
and txts is vibrate.

i have gangsta rappa by adam siska as my ringtone :lmao:
and my text tone is just some normal thing xD
but my phones usually on vibrate... so yeah.

shut up and let me go by the tings tings for um, everything.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter