• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

What's your Oxymoron predicament?

Forevermarypoppins

DIS Veteran
I am working from home this AM . Started at 6:00am. I just got up from my desk to start a load of laundry and to turn the oven on- my "break". I finish at 9:00 and then start the TaterTot Casserole for the family picnic 60 miles away. I need to shower, get those clothes in the dryer and attend to the dog one more time before we leave.
My husband is sitting in the Lazy-Boy reading the paper AND watching Sun morning TV, the programs that get him upset about out government doings!.

At 11:30 when I'm ready to pull out of the driveway, I'll be WAITING for my sweetie because he's not!

Story of my life.

AND once we arrive at the picnic and small chatter begins my mother will remark on how HARD MY HUSBAND works!! If my sister is within ear shot she'll spurt out whatever beverage she was drinking and start laughing. I will do an eye roll and then we'll laugh hysterically.

My mother has never claimed I work hard!

anticipating the R O T F L M A O later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter