• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favourite Disney song?

Dancin' (A Catchy Rhythm) is my favourite piece of Disneyland Paris music - remembered fondly from our first trip in 2002, and thereafter, it's not been bettered for me. It was even on the album I made for our wedding reception, as was Yo Ho (A Pirates Life For Me). Also very fond of Main Street Electrical Parade as it was playing when Lucas was born - it's the ringtone on my phone at the moment.

I don't know the 'dancin (a catchy rhythm)' - when was this played? maybe a time before we became addicts or a different season to when we've been

Is there anywhere you can hear them? I suppose I should try youtube. Want to hear the Halloween one too as I'm desperate to go at that time of year.

It was the main parade theme before they changed to Just Like We Dreamed it for the 15th Anniversary celebrations in 2007. Though looking at your holiday dates in your signature the two times you went prior to 2007 were in December so you'd have heard Chant C'est Noel.

I used Dancin' for my little photo video I did a few years ago, so you can hear it there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7tiWf7lxpA

It was the main parade theme before they changed to Just Like We Dreamed it for the 15th Anniversary celebrations in 2007. Though looking at your holiday dates in your signature the two times you went prior to 2007 in December so you'd have heard Chant C'est Noel.

I used Dancin' for my little photo video I did a few years ago, so you can hear it there: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7tiWf7lxpA

Have just watched your photo video and got goose bumps - fantastic!!:yay::yay:

:banana:aw thanks that is really lovely and I can see why it's a popular choice of song, brilliant.

I've just done the same thing with our pics makes it more interesting with music.

Now I DEFINITELY NEED to go back, can't stop looking at prices:rotfl2:

This is a tricky one as my DD is currently insisting on working her way through all available Disney films by the time we go next week and I constantly have Disney songs stuck in my head now:rolleyes1 (i have enforced breaks in the fresh air when the sun comes out!)

I think though it's got to be between Upon a Dream for Sleeping Beauty or Under the Sea from the Little Mermaid.

Hi, I too love Dancin' (a catchy rhythm) it reminds me of the hot July in 2006 watching the parade. When we got home me and my sister printed the words off and could not stop singing them, Its a shame dlp don't use this great song anymore but love all the songs that they do use they always give you a magical feeling.

Cheyenne July 2006
Cheyenne June 2007
Cheyenne Sept 2008
Cheyenne March 2010

Being a big POTC fan I would say Pirates Life for me, but outwith that I like Tarzan's 'You'll be in my heart' - big PC fan.

Also always liked Beauty & the Beast song.

FD

I really love 'A whole new world' (aladdin), 'Hi-Diddle-Di-Dee' (pinocchio), 'Zippidy-Do-Dah' (song of the south), and 'Beauty & the Beast'.:love:

Hi.

Mine has got to be the theme from the very first parade I saw - 'Dancing a catchy rythmn' you know the one - hey there hi there ho there its a disney kind of day........

But what a hard question ..... theres so many to choose from.:laughing:

having watched the lion king with ash today i now want to add all of the lion king songs to my favourites lol

My list would be:
Lion King: "Can You Feel the Love Tonight", "Hakuna Matata", "Circle of Life";
Mulan: "Reflection";
Pocahontas: "Colors of the Wind" (Pocahontas);
Aladdin: "A Whole New World"

:lmao:

It's Friday's, I'll have another favourite tomorrow, I mean today! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter