What's your favorite. . . ?

SweetSerenity

Thank you evenin' star!
Lets play a game of what's your favorite. . . I think it's an opportunity to help others learn who has good burgers, cupcakes, steaks, French fries, buffet, breakfast item, etc. If you have food pictures, great! If you don't, not to worry. Here's how it works. I'll start. The next person will answer the question and then ask the next poster what his or her favorite specific food item is.

Remember to post name of entrée, snack, drink, etc. and location of where it can be found.

My favorite non-alcoholic drink is LeFou's Brew from Gaston's Tavern.

lefou'sbrew.jpg
(pic from google)

What's your favorite burger?

So what is your favourite AK cs?
Quite a few good ones but Satu'li Canteen with the chicken protein bowl & blueberry cheesecake dessert now edges out old fav Flametree BBQ.

Favorite dessert is the Ooey Gooey Toffee Cake at Liberty Tree Tavern (Honorable mention to the Baileys & Jack Daniels Chocolate Mousse at Coral Reef).
Haven't tried the Jack's Chocolate Mousse at Coral Reef yet, but love the cute Turtle Cheesecake.

What is your fav Epcot TS & fav entree there?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter