What's your favorite restaurant in Disney World?

alexdiane

Earning My Ears
What is everybody's favorite restaurant in Disney World?

I'm looking for some new places to try when I take my mom down in August! It can be in the parks, resorts or Disney Springs!

The one meal we do every trip is Garden Grill breakfast. I make an 8am ADR every time to take advantage of the empty park and a ride on Soarin before they officially open Epcot.

The food is always good and fresh. The service is excellent and the character interactions are the BEST.

It's definitely our favorite. We've also had dinner there and loved that, too.

I have so many different types of opinions about this question!!!
Our 2 absolute faves are at AKL and if you haven't visited that resort, it's well worth transferring a bus at a park or TTC to do so! Give yourself time to look around, check out the gift shop, and look for Hidden Mickeys!

Boma, for sure!! It's a buffet but it's wonderful. We go at least once every visit, usually twice because they rotate 2 (slightly different) dinner menus

Sanaa is also fantastic. The entrees are good, but we love to get the bread service with extra bread and share it as a meal. All the chutneys and dips are delicious!!

Character meal favorites, both have EXCELLENT food and great, unrushed character interactions
Tusker House breakfast at AK
Garden Grill dinner at Epcot

It depends on what day you ask me. :) I'd probably say Raglan Road, closely followed by The Wave.

For DW, it's Chefs de France. Whenever we're planning a trip she wants to make sure we have an ADR there.

Too many good meals to pick a favorite. Tell us your 'old' places and we can add to it.

I will always love: Y&Y, Boma (both breakfast and dinner), Sanaa (all three meals, now that they do a carryout breakfast), 50s Prime Time for the fun of it, Le Cellier because it's always been great and we have many memories from there, Restaurant Marrakesh for the mussels. We had a great dinner at BoG and Paddlefish, will always love Crystal Palace, O'Hana's breakfast or Chef Mickeys for characters, Coral Reef. And I wouldn't say no to Askerhaus, Whispering Canyon if the atmosphere is still fun, Nine Dragons or Cinderella's Royal Table. And then there are the lounges....

Every Disney restaurant is someone’s favorite - so you will probably get a big random list :)

Do you have any criteria? Price, cuisine etc?

No I'm not looking for anything special! Price doesn't matter. Just looking for some new suggestions!

Here is my wife's and my favorite:

Victoria & Albert's ---- absolutely number 1 in WDW
Raglan Roads ---- one of the best Irish pubs in the U.S.A.
Boma ---- our favorite buffet
Tiffins ---- we went here on our last trip and totally fell in love with the place
Monsieur Paul ---- our favorite when it comes to a special celebration
Rose & Crown ---- we love British food so this is a favorite because it reminds us of our trips to the U.K.
Le Cellier ---- our favorite steak house on property since they took away Artist Point
Biergarten ---- we love the food and music; we have only eaten here for lunch but the lunch and dinner buffets are the same

If money was no object then it would be Victoria and Albert. Only did it once for our 10 year anniversary and it was a very unique experience.

For atmosphere and theming: Sci Fi Dine-In
For entertainment: Raglan Road
For food: Boma, The Wave
For food and theming: Skipper Canteen
For character meals: 1900 Park Fare, Cape May Cafe
Quick service: Satuli Canteen, festival kiosks

Narcoossees is my favorite restaurant. Food is delicious. Service is outstanding. Views are spectacular. Very convenient getting there via boat launch from Polynesian.

California Grill is my second favorite. Food is delicious. Service is very good. Views are spectacular. Very convenient getting there via the monorail.

Current favorites. Some being so longer than others and in no particular order of preference:

Boathouse
Tokyo Dining
Yorkshire County Fish Shop
Jaleo
Morimoto Asia
Geyser Point Lounge
HBD Lounge and Restaurant
Flying Fish. Now and hopefully forever.
Chefs de France

California Grill is our favorite (extended family). Tiffins is second. Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno is tied with Sci Fi for third.

This is a tough question. Victoria and Albert's was a one and done for me but I've got plenty of favourites. I think I'd have to say Yachtsman Steakhouse over at the Yacht Club and Kona Cafe at the Poly.

Yachstman had excellent food and atmosphere and my server was seriously the best I've ever had (his name is Darrell, he's an older gentleman and a wonderful host), I'll always remember how perfect this meal was.

Kona has the best breakfast I've ever had and a great server too but what gives it the edge over all the other restaurants is really the Poly, which is probably my favourite resort. Just being there was incredible. I was seriously transported to another place.

We generally don't eat huge meals when we are in WDW. We kind of snack all day, so a big dinner isn't for us.

The only place we make sure we visit each trip is Nomad Lounge for either dinner or lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter