• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's your favorite quick service restaurant?

I personally have several different faves depending on which park I am in, resort, etc.

MK- Be Our Guest (lunch), Pecos Bill
AK- Flame Tree BBQ, Yak and Yeti
Epcot-La Cantina de San Angel, Sunshine Seasons,
DHS- Starring Rolls
DTD-Earl of Sandwich
Resorts- Beaches and Cream (Beach Club)

Probably Pecos Bill at MK, but I also really like Flame Tree at AK and La Cantina de San Angel at EPCOT.

Agree with PP with Wolfgang Puck Express being the best overall.

I like Sunshine Seasons as the best park QS. I am a fan of the beet & goat cheese salad.

I know my DH likes CHH the best.

I don't know if my kids should get votes here, they both like Electric Umbrella and Pizza Planet :crazy2:

Be Our Guest, Pecos Bill back when there was Taco Salad, Flame Tree BBQ, Captain Cooks, and Sunshine Seasons.

I personally have several different faves depending on which park I am in, resort, etc.

DHS- Starring Rolls
DTD-Earl of Sandwich

I agree completely!!
(haven't been to BOG yet, but all others-thumbs up)

For me its a toss up between WPE and Sunshine Seasons. The food at both is great and plentiful, but I'd likely give the edge to sunshine seasons since they do fresh and seasonable food inside a disney park, which is unfortunately an anomaly

At MK cosmic rays!
Epcot la cantina de San angel
Ak flame tree barbecue
Hs haven't found a favorite yet!

Tangierine Cafe in Epcot by a wide margin. Columbia Harbour House in MK is good, not great. There are a bunch of counter service restaurants I didn't try last time but plan to do a little of everything this next trip!

I didn't care for Sunshine Seasons but I must have ordered the wrong thing...I had some sort of sandwich on focaccia bread I think it was. The creme brûlée was pretty good for being in a case and not freshly prepared. :)

MK-BOG
Epcot-Sunshine Seasons, Yorkshire, Tangierine
DtD-Wolfgang Puck Express, EoS
Resorts-Boardwalk Bakery

tangeriene cafe, hands down....

i love the type of food they offer.
and they are great to let me sub out one of the items on the plate for extra hummus and bread at no extra charge.

the london broil dinners at the all stars food court.
shocked it was that good!

flame tree

DHS- Starring Rolls
DTD-Earl of Sandwich

Is Beaches and Cream considered counter service? I thought it was just table service (haven't been there in awhile!)?

MK- Comumbia Harbor House for something other than burgers. Cosmic Rays for burgers and fries.
Epcot - Sunshine Seasons and Lotus Blossom Cafe
DHS- ABC Commissary
AK- Pizzafari or Flame Tree BBQ
Resorts - Riverside Mill is our favorite food court!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter