What's Your Favorite?...........Part 3

....yesterday the sports couple because I could speed downtown and back.....today the van with big drink console...those fast food apps have my wifes attention...she got so much stuff today, she had no idea what she ordered. pulling it all out of the bag and onto the console and her lap. But the green 95 farm ford pickup...everytime it goes down the 41st lane....it makes money....my WYF💰💰💰💰🗳🗳🗳....driving down the freeway without any need for speed...saw billboard explaining what first tuesday in Nov is all about

WYF ink dispensing pen?

DD would not be happy with me if I didn't say Butch, the cougar from WSU

WYF hamburger topping(s)?

Lettuce, tomatoes, sweet relish, sautéed mushrooms, fried onion rings

favorite room in your house

the ferry that travels from London Bridge to Havasu Landing, California....did you know that Havasu Lake is a complex in CA, and lake Havasu in Az and google map shows that the body of water known as Lake Havsa stops at the dotted line and Californina only sees the Colorodado river?

WYF state license plate?

so many,......even here, so many specialty ones. I guess I really don't have a favorite

WYF TV show that is on now?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter