• Epcot

• Hollywood Studios

• Animal Kingdom

• Typhoon Lagoon

• Blizzard Beach

Results are only viewable after voting.

RNtheRN

Real men love Disney World
My personal favorite is Epcot, specifically the World Showcase. But I could go to them all, ALL the time.

Magic Kingdom. Before my last trip, I would have said Hollywood Studios, but MK just has too many great memories!

magic kingdom!! than epcot. alot of old memories at mk. parents and a bro that have passed before epcot and studios and animal were built.

I have to go with Magic Kingdom. No other park makes me feel the magic of Disney more than the Magic Kingdom. It's such a great park, not discrediting the other parks but MK to me is the BEST!!

Magic Kingdom for sure. That is where my children have the most fun! The wife too!!! Disney Studios would be a distant 2nd.

ugh... :rotfl: I love them all but Epcot has to be my favorite because of the World Showcase... I love walking around and experiencing the different contries and Illuminations is always a tear jerker for me...

MK is a very very very close second. I am sure things will change when I bring my kids though! :hug:

Epcot because I like World Showcase. Specifically the restaurants & the fact that the CMs are natives of the countries represented.

I have to vote MK (though Epcot is close) because the MK is full of great memories from when my children were younger. Imagine a little 2 1/2 yr old girl breaking away from her parents running full steam ahead to see Mickey while yelling "Mickey Mouse, Mickey Mouse!! I'm here! I'm here!!" Thus began the WDW love affair for the family which now encompasses 3 generations of Mickey freaks:goodvibes

Oh, my heart belongs to the Magic Kingdom. But my stomach belongs to Epcot! popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn:: It's funny, when I break it down, as an adult I enjoy Epcot so much more - I love the World Showcase, and all the different countries (and foods, obviously) and I love Spaceship Earth and all the 'science-y' futuristic stuff in Epcot. But my heart leaps at the thought of MK - I suppose it's the dozens of trips as a very small child to Disneyland, as well as just...the magic of MK.

Sorry, Epcot. MK owns me. :lovestruc :wizard:

Epcot is my favorite, then Magic Kingdom and last but not least the Disney Hollywood Studios:lovestruc

The Magic Kingdom because that was the first Disney park I went to as a kid and brings back so many wonderful memories. Just looking at the castle is amazing to me.

Second is ECPOT (World Showcase).

If Hollywood Studios didn't have RRR and TT I probably wouldn't go there.

Magic Kingdom for sure! Because it's so ........ magical!

My kids are 9 & 11 and we've been going at least once/year since 2001. So many fantastic memories!!!

I'd have to say Animal Kingdom... I LOVE all the animals and shows and EE is the best attraction in all of Disney in my opinion!

Definitely in the minority here...I LOVE Hollywood Studios. Probably because I love movies so much.

Epcot is a close 2nd, followed by Animal Kingdom. I think MK is very boring. I could easily go a full trip without setting foot in MK. Only thing I really like is Haunted Mansion. But...I was 33 on my first trip to WDW and I don't have nor do I ever plan on having kids.

I voted for Epcot.

I love MK, after all it's the original "Disney." But I just love Epcot! I love Spaceship Earth (well, the old one, anyway....haven't seen the newest update yet!), Soarin', Test Track, and I could watch the Fountain of Nations perform to music all day long...! The countries are fantastic, and Illuminations is my favorite fireworks show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter