What's your favorite martial arts movie?

Planecrazy4dis

Por favor manténgase alejado de las puertas!
That's a tough question...but if I had to chose one right now it would have to be IRON MONKEY staring Donny Yen.

OOOOH... I love Donny Yen... I love Iron Monkey too! That's my favorite, then second is The Bride with White Hair with Bridgette Lin. Then third is Dragon Inn with Tony Leung. I love all the period Hongkong movies.

oogieboogie-

HK period films are my favorite too. Your # 2 & 3 pick sound great, I've never seen them before. I love Jet Li's - Once Upon a Time in China 1, 2, & 3. What did you guys think of HERO? I thought it was fantastic especially because it had my 2 favorite M.A.'s actors: Jet Li & Donny Yen.:tongue:

I know the older Bruce Lee movies are probably some of the best but I never really got into them. So, with that said, one of my favorites is Romeo Must Die. It's not a full-on martial arts movie but it's got a bit of action in it.

Those 2 I wrote about are old ones. They were released in the 80s or early 90s, but they were excellent movies. If Netflix has them, do watch them. They both have sequels I believe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter