Whats your favorite Disney song and why.

Raulandpinboy

<font color=blue>Table-dancing auctioneer<br><font
I'm partial to the Its a small world after all song as long as its played over and over again.

Ask the grand kids when I make them listen to it over and over again, cause they were bad, very bad :p

Why I even have the tape in the car ask anybody.

Or the opening song from the not so famous sequel to Bambi called "Bambi goes crazy ape bonkers with a drill and violence". A European Disney nasty not yet rated.

Only those that ever saw the young ones will appreciate that one.

Oh come on whats your favorite song people. dont be a poopy pants.

I perfer Cruella Devil. However, I like to insert my neighbors name instead.

Long story, not enough pages on this board to explain it all.

My fave song is 'Wanna Be Like You' from Jungle Book.

Everytime I hear this song, it reminds me of my best friend...the 3 of us (me, mom & Laura) used to ride all over Myrtle Beach with this song blaring, all 3 of us bouncin' all over the place in the truck. We looked like 3 of the monkeys outta the movie!

*sigh*

Those were the days. :p

Buggin'
Amber

I couldn't pick just one!

Bright Little Star from Cosmic Ray's Cafe! It's not very 'Disney', but I really love it.

As for really Disney-esque songs -- it would have to be the theme song to Splash mountain. It is so descriptive, that whenever I hear it, I can easily imagine myself on the ride!

great question!

--heather

I would have to say my favorite Disney song, by far, is "When you wish upon a star", for everthing it stands for and all that it means.

dawn g

I couldn't choose just one..but my favorite CD is "The Best of Country Sings The Best of Disney." It's a great CD with a new twist on some fantastic Disney songs. Alison Krauss singing "Baby of Mine" from Dumbo sets the hair on my arms on end.

:confused: :cool: ;) :teeth: :smooth:
Pants down, I mean hands down YMCA!!!!!
Oh sorry that's not Disney is it?
How about the Country Bear Jamboree theme song but, Jeff Foxworthy's version!!!!! You guys that live in a mobile home park know the one...right!!!!!
You might be a redneck if...your mother in law can tell off the state trooper without taking her cigarette out of her mouth!!!
PI...Manny

Not my favorite song... But when I hear Be our guest... All I think about is Disney...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter