What's your favorite "Chick flick"?

dopeys biggest fan

Warning: This poster protected by Karate Kitty!<b
I just got done watching "Ice Castles" That's up there on my list of all time favorites. Another one of my favorites is "One fine Day"

How bout you?

My favorites are While You Were Sleeping and Sleepless in Seattle.

Steel Magnolias, Pretty Woman and Dirty Dancing are my top 3. Sorry, I can't choose just one!

I'd have to say Steel Magnolias, it makes me cry like a baby but I love it. I like a lot of chick flicks so it's hard to just choose one.

While You Were Sleeping and How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. Oh, and An Affair to Remember! :)

10 Things I Hate About You, A Cinderella Story, She's All That, Never Been Kissed, Mystic Pizza...and the list could go on and on

I totally forgot about "An affair to Remember"!! Shame on me! I love that movie!

Sense and Sensibility, Ever After, Say Anything, Clueless, Pride & Prejudice

You've Got Mail
Pretty Woman
Dirty dancing
Ghost
Stepmom

I HAVE to watch these every time they come on

Steel Magnolias tops my list, but I love "Shag" and "The American President" as well!

Wow...lots of good ones. I like Never Been Kissed, Runaway Bride, Father of the Bride and my absolutely fav is My Best Friends Wedding (is there a theme here?). princess:

What is Ice Castles?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest