What's your favorite 1 credit table service restaurant?

Bete

DIS Veteran
Just curious if there is a standout restaurant with everyone.

I have a couple of favorites: Teppan Edo (like the table side cooking) and Akerhus.

I prefer Kona Cafe and OHana at the Ploy. At Epcot The Garden Grill and at Magic Kingdom The Diamond Horseshoe. As you can tell heavy on the family style but with 5 of us it works out well.

Tough question! I can't pick just one, so I'm going with categories:

Character Meal - Garden Grill (breakfast or dinner, both were awesome)
Non character meal lunch/dinner - Sci-Fi
Non character meal breakfast - Boma

MK - BOG
AK - Yak & Yeti
HS - 50's Prime Time
E - usually do snacks at F & W
Resorts - We always dine at Ohana on the last night of our trip and have had pretty good luck getting a window seat allowing us to view the fireworks during dinner.

Just curious if there is a standout restaurant with everyone.

I have a couple of favorites: Teppan Edo (like the table side cooking) and Akerhus.
Be Our Guest if only given the option for one restaurant! The food is great and the atmosphere is second to none. Although most Disney restaurants are themed maginificently well, Be Our Guest has the incredible West Wing and Ballroom, both of which are like any other themed restaurant I've ever been to! Absolutely astounding with the effects in both halls!

DH and I have eaten at Boma even when not staying at WDW.

We are going in July and got the DDP (still learning all the acronyms).

What is your opinion on the following:
Bongos
Hollywood & Vine
Liberty Tree Tavern
O'Hana breakfast
Nine Dragons
Tuskegee House breakfast
Trail's End Brunch

Thanks

Be Our Guest, O'Hana Dinner (Amazing food, amazing view of the castle if you get seated near a window), and we really enjoyed Skipper Canteen this last trip.

DH and I have eaten at Boma even when not staying at WDW.

We are going in July and got the DDP (still learning all the acronyms).

What is your opinion on the following:
Bongos
Hollywood & Vine
Liberty Tree Tavern
O'Hana breakfast
Nine Dragons
Tuskegee House breakfast
Trail's End Brunch

Thanks
'Ohana Breakfast and Tusker House late breakfast (10:45-10:50 so you get the best of both worlds, breakfast and lunch foods) are my kids must do's every single trip. Last trip we even did Tusker twice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter