What's Your Fave At Narcoosee's?

We ate there on Monday and loved it :thumbsup2 My fiancé had the Surf & Turf. I tried his lobster and it was awesome. He thought it was the best lobster he'd ever had. He really loved his steak too, and was surprised by the size (typically with Surf & Turf, the steak is smaller).

I ordered the scallops and loved them.

The cheese plate appetizer was awesome! We shared the coconut creme brûlée as a dessert. It was pretty good.

It was my favorite Signature of the entire trip (also ate at Yachtsman's and Jiko). Don't think you can go wrong with anything on the menu.

We also ate here on Monday for my 40th Birthday dinner. My wife had made reservations months ago and told them it was my Birthday. They gave us the table at the window directly across from the castle so we could watch the fireworks. Most of our party had the surf and turf and it was wonderful. Service could not have been better!

We also ate here on Monday for my 40th Birthday dinner. My wife had made reservations months ago and told them it was my Birthday. They gave us the table at the window directly across from the castle so we could watch the fireworks. Most of our party had the surf and turf and it was wonderful. Service could not have been better!

We were there during Wishes too :) We watched from outside though. We had great service that night too, best of the entire trip.

This was our top dinner of our stay!! Our server was amazing. Food was amazing. Hubby is now a Disney convert because of this resturant LOL. He had the calamari, surf and turf and almond cheesecake. I had the mussels, whole Maine lobster, and the almond cheesecake. The calamari was much better than the mussel app. We were truly spoiled by Be Our Guest's mussel app. It blew every other mussel app ( Brown Derby, Narcossee's, Yatchsmen) outta the water. Both of our entree's were fav, but I give mine the edge. The lobster wa 2+ pounds. The claws on my lobster were as big if not bigger than my fist. Ah-mazing!! The cheesecake was very yummy. It is much thicker and creamier than regular cheesecake.

I'm taking my mom to Narcoossee's for our first night in WDW and these reviews are making her mouth water! She's afraid she won't be able to finish her lobster (she never had it before and is very excited to try it), are they always almost two pounds or could she ask for a smaller one?

Posted from my iPhone using DISBoards

So I finally got to eat here after drooling over your posts! I had the mussels, lobster and mango sorbet. Needless to say, I was stuffed an wishes I was wearing stretchy pants instead of a tight dress! The mussels were delicious - the chorizo in the broth made all the difference. That lobster... Oh my goodness. It was beyond. Probably the best lobster I've ever had in my life. The veg on the plate was great too. I was so full that I could only take a bite of the potato gratin, it was so creamy and rich. I honestly was so full that the thought of a rich dessert was making my stomach uncomfortable so I got a nice, light and refreshing mango sorbet. It was perfect and came with an assortment of berries. I adore mangos. It had great flavor but not too sweet.

But my favorite thing? The caramelized sea salt on the butter!!!!! Do they sell that?? I was in too much of a food coma after the meal to ask, but I really want some of that!

Our server Tom was so wonderful and gracious. We went out on the balcony and watched Holiday Wishes, and it was really magical. I can't wait to go back to Narcoossee's and try more of the menu :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter