What's your best guess on when DCL will sail again?

When will DCL sail again?

• Total voters
I have been overly optimistic at nearly every turn of this pandemic. I will withhold my guess so I don't jinx. Or maybe I should guess in five years? Because with my track record, that will mean we will be cruising very soon instead.

I think there should be enough folk that have been vaccinated that cruises will start this summer.... as they could require 100% vaccination.

That said KIDS aren't getting the vaccine yet... and while they usually aren't affected by it too much. It would be a RISK. Disney ships with no kids or families? Might be a dream come true for some, for awhile...

I would like to think the DVC MC will go in June, so that’s what I voted.

I have been overly optimistic at nearly every turn of this pandemic. I will withhold my guess so I don't jinx. Or maybe I should guess in five years? Because with my track record, that will mean we will be cruising very soon instead.
LOL. I have been accused of being overly pessimistic but looking back over the past 10 months, some of my most pessimistic predictions turned out to be VASTLY optimistic. Still trying to track down the post where someone "guaranteed" the Thanksgiving 2020 cruises would sail.

LOL. I have been accused of being overly pessimistic but looking back over the past 10 months, some of my most pessimistic predictions turned out to be VASTLY optimistic. Still trying to track down the post where someone "guaranteed" the Thanksgiving 2020 cruises would sail.

Some people are living in an alternate reality when it's comes to the return of cruising. They call it optimism, I call it delusion.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter