What's YOUR best advice on Camping? FTW and non-FTW

SunshineCamper

Mouseketeer
I love looping and seeing how others camp. I'm always trying new ways to take less and speed up set up and take down processes. :thumbsup2So....What's the best advice you could give a newbie or vet on what you've learned about camping-non FTW and FTW kinda camping?:surfweb:

My best advice @ FTW is buy those refillable mugs-they have paid for themselves and then some:worship: Especially when we're by the pool. Also, I bought a rolling cooler and I pack a lunch and we hang by the pool with our lunch and snacks. Saves $$$

Double Check DH-it drives him nuts but he is always glad when I've caught something he's missed. Turn off the gas?, Antenna down?, fold up the steps to the TT?, Unplug electrical cord? -Check the brake and signal lights-make sure plug is in all the way. etc.:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter