Whats your #1 ride in disney world

Beeta

WALT DISNEY IS MY INSPIRATION !
Mine is the rockin roller coaster because its fast and it has loud music and i like to blast my music :rockband: !!!!!!

Thunder Mountain and test track were the best, but I think I'll love the safari ride next time because I'll have my new camera. I love pictures. :)

1. Test Track
2. Mission Space
3. Thunder Mountain Railroad. (it needs to be longer)

I think I posted this on another one but, I LOVE the Haunted Mansion (its my "house"..) It used to scare me so much when I was little, but now I can't get enough of it..

1. Rockin' Roller Coaster
2. Space Mountain
3. Test Track
4. Soarin'
5. Splash Mountain < Only in the Summer! >

I like test track soarin :maleficen haunted mansion mission space the safari and almost :fish: every ride :fish:the only ones i dont like are the baby rides... :smooth:

Mine is Space Mountain Mission 2 and Rock n Rollercoaster :teeth: They are my favourites but I like plenty others too.

Donna
xxx

im a haunted mansion freak...i should just start a novel about it and title it "everything you ever wanted to know and maybe somethings you didnt want to know about the haunted mansion"
but then theres space and splash mountain,
mission:space,
test track,
and journey into the imagination with figment.
not to mentions cinderellas carousel XD

poisoned apple said:
i like star tours, and thunder mountain railroad...

I've never been on star tours cuz A)I don't know that much about Star Wars and B)I don't do so well with motion rides...u know..a screen but ur not actually moving? :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter