What's ur most embarrassing moment at WDW?

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
I remember the first time i saw Fantasmic. I thot it was soo awesome. So the next day we went to MGM and saw Mickey, in his Fantasmic (Sorcerer's Apprenctice) outfit. And i gave him a huge hug and kiss and then started dancing with him, yes, dancing, saying how much i loved the show, making gestures and everything...oh did i mention this was in front of like 100 ppl and my mom was taking PICTURES!!!! hahaha, i'll never forget that trip! :rolleyes:

I cant really remember an embarrasing moment but there must have been one. As soon as i remember I'll post:smooth: :smooth:

Back in either '94 or '95 (I dont remember), me, my sister, and my friend were asked to be in a parade. Our parents made us because they thought it would be cool. Well, all we did was walk around for like 5 minutes with a lil tiny band (we were dressed in ugly costumes) and then they read stuff about the declaration of independence. I thought it was the stupidest thing...worst of all, we have it all on tape.

last summer at MGM i tried to get Pocahontas' phone number.. she turned me down

Originally posted by Wick

LOL

Once when I was little and I was in the bathroom and I was standing in the corner to pop out when my sister comes and scare her (she's one year older then me), so I saw someones shadow coming around the corner and I thought it was my sis, but it was this ladie. I jumped out and said "BOO!" and shes like "WRONG PERSON, WRONG PERSON!!!", I was sooooooooo embarassed.:o :( :o

uh i had to dance with Pluto at the 25th anniversery parade.....i wuz sick too which i dont like to do stuff when im sick.

LOL...... sorry Wick

uh... I have two...... i was walking on a ride and my shirt got caught on something sharp ( i guess) and my shirt ripped towards the top.... (this was last year) ... luckily i was wearing a swim suit. and In like 93 or 94 ( i was little) we went to a show ( dark-wing-duck) and when they started singing i got up on my chair and started dancing..... not only do WE have it on tape, 2 other familys do and an old lady took a pic. of me!!!!!!!!! lol.... i was 3 or 4 though, i was cute! (still am) ;)

well it wasnt really embrassing but when i was five i had a obbssion w/ rolling pluto's touge up while he signed my autograpgh he would get so mad! but i continued to do it

but when i was five i had a obbssion w/ rolling pluto's touge up while he signed my autograpgh he would get so mad! but i continued to do it

Haha.... next time i go, im going to do that.! hehe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter