What's Up with Disney Store at Fairview?

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
I was at Fairview Mall in Toronto today around 4:30 and the Disney Store is closed up....no one inside, lights out. Anyone know what's going on?!!

I work at another TDS and I called Fairview today at about 5pm and I was talking to a cast member. I asked to speak to the manager and was told that she was busy with a guest. They were open then, so I can't figure out why they wouldn't be open at 4:30. I have to call back tomorrow, so I'll see if I can find out anything, but it seems odd to me.

Sorry, it took so long to post, but I did find out why there was some confusion as to why the Fairview store was close. Apparently, there was a problem with the ventilation system and they were close for a few hours in in afternoon.

EvilQueen (although I'm sure you're very nice!), thanks for the reply....I was worried! You should have seen everyone peeking through the locked gates to see what was going on!!

Originally posted by Jo-Anne
EvilQueen (although I'm sure you're very nice)

The name is a little misleading. Evil Queen from Snow White is my favourite Disney villain, but working for Disney, I have to be anything but evil. :)

Not a problem... I was glad to find out what was going on at Fairview. I wouldn't want to see one of the Canadian stores have the same fate as the many closing stores in the US.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter