What's the restaurant in Disney that is a MUST EAT AT!!

kelhaglund

Earning My Ears
We're coming back to Disneyworld and so excited to be back. We have done Chef Mickey's, O'hana's, Trails End. They were awesome! Looking for any others that we need to try!

If you could give more detail about your group, what you like to eat, resort or park restaurants, signature, character, TS, buffet, etc. it would help give suggestions that are good for your group. :goodvibes

Our must eats at each park are...

MK Liberty Tree Tavern... We love the New England atmosphere and the delicious food!

Epcot San Angel ... Just delicious!

HS Mama Melroses... Great Calamari and Sangria :)

AK Yak and Yeti... Yummm

We're coming back to Disneyworld and so excited to be back. We have done Chef Mickey's, O'hana's, Trails End. They were awesome! Looking for any others that we need to try!

Boma, Cape May Clambake - two of our must do's, as well as O'hana - they're all buffets, it's true, but to us some of the best there. :goodvibes

There is no one, easy answer. Leaving out the ones you have already been to, are you looking for.....

...The best meal on property?--Victoria & Albert's, bluezoo, Il Mulino, Shula's, Citricos

...A "you can only find it at Disney" experience?--50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, CRT, Be Our Guest

...Character interaction?--CRT, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Park Fare

...Views that can't be matched?--California Grill, Narcoossee's, Rose & Crown, La Hacienda

What are you folks looking for? Tht certainly changes the outcome.

There is no one, easy answer. Leaving out the ones you have already been to, are you looking for.....

...The best meal on property?--Victoria & Albert's, bluezoo, Il Mulino, Shula's, Citricos

...A "you can only find it at Disney" experience?--50's Prime Time, Sci-Fi, CRT, Be Our Guest

...Character interaction?--CRT, Crystal Palace, Garden Grill, Park Fare

...Views that can't be matched?--California Grill, Narcoossee's, Rose & Crown, La Hacienda

What are you folks looking for? Tht certainly changes the outcome.
Yes, I totally agree. I also agree with the above bolded.

As far as character interaction (and food), I love Crystal Palace & Tusker House breakfast. Dinner/Lunch at Crystal Palace has also been very good IMO. I didnt care for Tusker lunch thou.

My must do's are: Via Napoli, Chefs de France, Tutto Italia, & Cali Grill. LOVE the food. So very very yummy. Atmosphere/ambiance is also very nice!

Wolfgang Puck Express is also a fave of mine. By far the best food i've ever had for CS, and quite possibly surpassing a lot of the TS restaurants as well.

I don't have any must do's that make or break a Disney vacation but I do try to start each vacation by eating at bluezoo and I like to do Victoria & Alberts on our last night if possible.

My favorite character meal is Tusker House. My favorite buffet is Biergarten. My favorite counter service is Tangierine Cafe. My favorite casual, family dining is Sanaa.

It will be just myself and my 13yo daughter! We love All American food, seafood, italian, love mexican!!

We like Ohana, Le Cellier, Le Chefs de France, Kouzzina, Sci-Fi Dine-In, Rose and Crown, Ragland Road. The Wave is pretty good too! :thumbsup2

We love Liberty Tree Tavern for the "home cooked food", Ohana for the family style breakfast.. And the characters are fun, Mama Melrose for the pasta and the sangria, and we really liked the Coral Reef last time we went.

For breakfast, I would definitely suggest Kona Cafe. For breakfast character meals I would definitely suggest 1900 Park Fare which has Mary Poppins, Alice, Mad Hatter, Tigger, and Pooh. The food is great (they have the traditional breakfast food as well as a make-your-own omelette, strawberry soup,etc.)!! Also, Crystal Palace is great especially if you get a pre-park opening breakfast!

For lunch and dinner, I would definitely suggest Via Napoli (the best pizza I have EVER had and the best Italian restaurant on property in my opinion... much much better than Mama Melrose and Tonys.. there is no comparison!!), Boma, California Grill, and Citricos.

Boma is our family must- do for dinner. I like that it has some interesting selections and my children love that it doesn't :). The AKL theming is beautiful.

Il Mulino every trip. I know these are in other cities but we especially love the one at The Swan!

We always start the trip off at Chef Mickey's. Its kind of a tradition at this point but we never complain about the food love the mashed potatoes, and the mango ribs were amazing the last time. Its easy to get to and is a good way to start the trip with the charaters...

Have to put in a vote for Flying Fish. Never a bad meal. We eat there every year. Sometimes twice like next week:goodvibes

Tough one

I have to go to at least one or 2 of the this list

Teppan Edo
Kona
Boma
Jiko
Marrakesh
Yak and Yeti

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter