Whats the deal woth splitting food?

If I weren't doing so many character buffets I'd definitely be sharing the majority of my meals with my son. At buffets at least I control how much goes on my plate/into my mouth, so I don't feel like I'm "wasting" a plate of food (such as a large portion of pasta served).

If I'm understanding correctly, at Via Napoli you are welcome to share, just not if you are on the DDP.

I fully anticipate sharing the majority of my CS meals with my son - we'll use the credits somehow I'm sure.

We went to via napoli on our last trip in November. We were on the regular dining plan and they let us get one large pizza for two ts credits. Not sure if there still allowing this or not. Seemed like a waste of ts credits for one pizza but the dining plan was free and I didn't feel like paying oop,since the bill would have been over 100$. If I was going to pay that much for a meal I would have chosen ohanas or rose and crown pub.

1) It is just their policy.
2) They do not want a single DDP coupon for pizza to serve 2-3-4-5 people.
3) After all, some people may want a small/cheap appy and only one slice of pizza.
4) Frankly, this make s a lot of sense.
5) Too many people at WDW try to play angles and take advantage.

What if your not on the dining plan and you pay out of pocket? you still can't share?

what it is sounding like to me is you can share all you want. it's just a matter of how many credits you are being charged. if 2 of you are eating 1 pizza, it does seem only right to me that you are charged 2 credits.
at the food courts, they charge you 2 CS credits for a large pizza. cause a large pizza is meant to feed 2 or more people.. seems fair to me.

now if you are paying OOP, they don't care if you split it amongst 5 people and you all go hungry! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter