What's The Best Family Cruise Line?

What is the best cruise line for kids and families?

• Disney

• Carnival

• Royal carribean

• Norwegian

• Celeberity

• Princess

Results are only viewable after voting.

King Tut

Earning My Ears
I am working on a project and I need to ask people what they think is the most enjoyable cruise line for kids and families and why. So respond and get your voice heard!

Well dear, this is a DCL only forum, so you will more than likely get only one answer here..

Set up a poll:)

i say disney because of the atmosphere the sail away party the pools the clubs the ports of calls the charectors dining we have only done rccl and disney and they both are great but disney won it by a tad byt rccl is right on the side we have a 14 night princess cruise booked next ill be comparin them too. One other that we look 4 is ports of calls it would be nicer if they moe ships like princess rccl etc. since they only have to less places they can go. But RCCL is right next to them and from what ive heard so is princess too bad they dont do japan china guam cruises we do book those in less than 1 second also it would be nice if mopre ship at least there planning on building 2 more

I say Disney. So far, no one's jumped off that ship. :idea:

No one makes you feel that your kids are more safe than the Disney Cruise Line. On top of that, our children enjoy the kids clubs and the activities. You can have time together as a family, AND time to yourself as a couple or alone and not be apart!

I have to agree with alexcturner-After 2 previous DCL vacations with preteen and teenage sons, I can't say enough about DCL as a family vacation.

The excursions are fun, the teen clubs are great, and we love the fact that we feel safe letting our sons do their own thing while mom and dad do theirs!

We love it so much we just booked our 3rd cruise! 18 months and counting! The great trip comes at a price!:thumbsup2

I think to make your project legit you need to ask elsewhere also. Everyone here will more than likley say Disney! After all, it's a Disney board full of Disney entusiasts!!! Don't make your report dependent on the answers you get here!

Oh, on a side note, on a recent Princess Cruise I went on we met a couple who had a special needs son. They had done Disney and had a few problems with their kids programs. They said their son prefers the Princess kids program and the parents feel more comfortable leaving him with Princess than Disney. I know it's probably the only one you will hear of on these boards, but there are a few out there who prefer other ones!

Oh, on a side note, on a recent Princess Cruise I went on we met a couple who had a special needs son. They had done Disney and had a few problems with their kids programs. They said their son prefers the Princess kids program and the parents feel more comfortable leaving him with Princess than Disney. I know it's probably the only one you will hear of on these boards, but there are a few out there who prefer other ones!

We just got off a Princess cruise last Saturday. Unfortunately, we have to disagree on this one. Perhaps the kids clubs vary within the different ships on Princess, but the Grand Princess was almost a joke. Our kids tried out what we thought was a walkin closet for a kids club and stayed maybe an hour. The Grand Princess is by far not a Family cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter