What's the best deal you've gotten for 12/29 thru 1/04?

aahmom1

DIS Veteran
Did you use a code or an AP rate? Were all the parks a nuthouse at that time or did you notice that it was mainly the MK that was really busy? TIA for any help. :D

I was there this past NYE. The MK was by far the busiest park - it was packed every day! I was able to get a 15% discount on our "holiday season" resort stay when discounts came out at the end of November, and then got a 35% discount on the "value season" nights with the Annual Pass Rate (came out at the beginning of December).

:)

We are going this year on those exact dates. We have been 5 other times and when I tried to reserve in March I think, there were no deals and an extra charge because DD will be 20. My best deal, and even cheaper than All Stars was the Dolphin on the nurses rate at $129 a night. We are used to good moderate rates for early Dec, but are pleased with this rate for the Dolphin even though it is more, considering the time of year. The hotel is a step up from a moderate though, or so I understand.

Last year was the first time in memory that Disney offered any discounts during that time period. (Specials do become available beginning 1/1 each year.) It's hard to say what will happen this year. Generally, all on-site and off-site hotels are booked at this time and all the parks are quite busy every day. NYE is the busiest of the busy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter