What's the BEST behind the Scenes Tour

Mom2tayler

Earning My Ears
anyone care to share their Tour experiences and recommend the best tour and what it consists of? The ones that offer a lunch- What's for lunch? Any special gifts at the end of the tours? Are these tours really "special" of can you find out all the secrets and suff in books or the web? What about the underground world- Is there such a thing? What tour would this include in? Are the tours really as long or longer then they say?

Thanks in advance
Christina

I've wanted to take the Keys to the Kingdom tour forever. I've heard good and bad thing about it. It does include a tour of the utilidors (or underground portion of Magic Kingdom). It runs about $50.00 bucks per person plus park admissoin. I'm going next week :-) so I'll let you know!

We are scheduled for the World Showcase tour January 14.
We took KttK January 2001 & FutureWorld May 2002.
Both were great! I don't think you could go wrong with any.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest