What's it like to check-in on a Sunday?

CarolinaChick

Mouseketeer
Kind of silly question, I know - but just curious, as we'll be checking into the GF on Sunday, Nov. 14. Are Sundays a busy day for check-ins? We've always checked in on Saturdays so this will be new to us. It will be a trip of firsts:

First time at GF
First time at AKL
First time in November

I can hardly wait!!!!

We are checking in to VWL on Sunday, November 14! ;)

We like checking in on Sundays because the weekend crowds are thinning out and many people are leaving to return home.

We arrive on an early flight, then head over to DTD for lunch and shopping. After, we check in at our resort. It gives us the afternoon to explore or rest. This trip we are going to try to make it to MK for the 3:00pm parade on Sunday since we don't usually get to see it because we rest in the middle of the day.
In addition, we make an early PS for Chef Mickey's. Then, after dinner, we head over to MK for Wishes.

When will you be at AKL? We are staying in AKL the following Friday night before heading to Vero beach for 3 nights. I've never stayed at AKL and I'm very excited about it. November should be a great time!

Thanks Poohkinandpiglet for the reply. We will actually be arriving at the AKL on Nov. 12 and staying for 2 nights before switching to the GF. That was kind of why I was curious if Sunday's were a busy day to check-in so we can gauge when to head over to the GF.

I hope you enjoy your stay at the AKL - we're excited too! I'm sure your adorable kids will love seeing the animals - we'll be bringing our 2-yr old DD with us and I hope she'll enjoy it too!

We checked into GF on a Sunday in July. We checked in early (9:00) and surprise our room was ready!!! That's the first time that our room has ever been ready early so it was a great surprise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter