what's in Poly concierge guest room?

GSLand

Mouseketeer
Do the Poly concierge rooms have a daybed as well as two queen (?) beds?
Do we get a coffee maker? refrigerator?
Sink outside from the toilet & tub?
Is there a "deluxe" larger verision of the concierge room? (we had that at AKL).
And finally - is there a balcony?

Trying to determine if me, DH, my sis and her 10 yo grandson could stay in one room? DH and I could / want to share a bed, but not my sis and her grandson. Daybed would be perfect.

Do standard Poly rooms have the coffee maker and refrig? balcony?

Do the Poly concierge rooms have a daybed as well as two queen (?) beds? Yes.
Do we get a coffee maker? refrigerator? Yes, but I'm pretty sure ALL the Poly rooms have that.
Sink outside from the toilet & tub? Not exactly. There is a 1/2 wall separating the toilet from the sink & bathtub area.
Is there a "deluxe" larger verision of the concierge room? (we had that at AKL). Don't know, but I don't think so.
And finally - is there a balcony?
I'm pretty sure that all the Poly concierge buildings (Hawaii and Tahiti)have balconies or patios for all rooms - I only stayed in Hawaii.

Trying to determine if me, DH, my sis and her 10 yo grandson could stay in one room? DH and I could / want to share a bed, but not my sis and her grandson. Daybed would be perfect.

Do standard Poly rooms have the coffee maker and refrig? balcony?
Many standard Poly rooms have a balcony, but not all. 2nd floor rooms in older buildings do not have a balcony, but still have a sliding door.

For the questions you are asking, you don't need to stay concierge level at the Poly. Most/all of those things are available in a regular garden view room.

Concierge level gives you access to itinerary planning services, a private concierge lounge with continental breakfast and snacks, and a private building with keycard access.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter