• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

What's good at SciFi besides burgers?

I always get a burger, onion rings and a milkshake. The artichoke dip appetizer is good too. Once I got the ribs, to try something new, and I didn't like them at all. They were dry and tough. I also had some sort of apple crisp dessert once that I didn't like. It had way too much of some sort of spice in it.

I think this time I might try the Reuben. It always seems to have good reviews.

At dinner I had the shrimp pasta and it was delicious. My son had the steak and blue cheese wedge salad and he LOVED every bite. The O-Rings were good too! We also had the carmel corn cheescake for dessert...YUM!!

In all of my lunches here, I've never had anything other than the burger that was decent. The turkey sandwich and melon salad was by far the worst food I've ever gotten at a restaurant, and trust me, I'm not a picky eater.

I honestly prefer to just get an order of onion rings and a milkshake and call that my nice healthy meal.

I had the Beef and Bleu Salad in January (and I plan to have it next Wednesday night, too:yay:). My 2yo son ate a good portion of it, too. When we are back next week, I plan to get the shrimp pasta for him (he is still not old enough for the dining plan and my older son - who doesn't eat "real" food is a Disney adult. Guess which kid is ordering the kids' meal) as he loves both shrimp and pasta.

Happy decision making! I just wanted to speak up for the salad because I really enjoyed it!

Thanks so much for speaking up for the salad! I'd really like to try it. That, and some onion rings!

I had the Beef and Bleu Salad in January (and I plan to have it next Wednesday night, too:yay:). My 2yo son ate a good portion of it, too. When we are back next week, I plan to get the shrimp pasta for him (he is still not old enough for the dining plan and my older son - who doesn't eat "real" food is a Disney adult. Guess which kid is ordering the kids' meal) as he loves both shrimp and pasta.

Happy decision making! I just wanted to speak up for the salad because I really enjoyed it!

Just keep in mind that the shrimp pasta has some pungent ingredients - tomatoes, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and feta. I loved them but I bet your 2yo might not care for them as much. Hopefully they can make a little simpler version of it for you (unless he likes that sort of thing!)

I love the veggie entree they serve. Some of the best tofu I have ever had. Nice and crispy; not your normal tofu and the curry sauce is great.

Another vote for the reuben, it was excellent and I really enjoyed the cucumber melon salad...the onion rings are incredible!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter