• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

whats everyones favorite disney resort?

The Poly....my very first resort a LONG time ago:rolleyes: remains my favorite today!::yes::

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If I had a choice to stay anywhere at WDW, Polynesian would be my first choice.

Animal Kingdom Lodge is a close second.

I have stayed in every resort on property except for Yacht and/or Beach Club, Coronado Springs and Pop Century (new) and these two resorts are my absolute favorite.

Vicki

The Polynesian, hands down.

Great location, great atmosphere, great food, great transportation options and really cheap.

OK, so it's not so cheap. But it's still our favority.

The polynesian - for us it is what Disney Magic is - everything about it from the location, to the theme makes it perfect :earsboy:

I don't think I could have a bad stay at any of the Disney Resorts. I eventually want to stay at all of them, but I've only stayed at 3 so far.

We visited WL once and I thought, Wow, this is beautiful, but I don't think I ever need to stay there. Well, we were planning a trip, and the only resort left with the discount was WL.

HA! WE ABSOLUTELY FELL IN LOVE! I mean, off the wall in love with this place. And I don't even understand it. The Beach Club is more my style and I don't always like the transportation options at WL. Nevertheless, there it is.

But that doesn't change the fact that I want to try them all. :teeth:

Definitely the Wilderness Lodge Concierge level! We had stayed at POR quite a few times. Then our last trip we stayed at the WL with an upgrade to concierge, and we have fallen in love with it!! The CMs are genuinely nice people, and went out of their way to make our stay great. I can't wait to go back!!!

Okay, I'll go first. It's the Boardwalk because of its theme, the ambience of the Boardwalk itself, the many different dining and entertainment options within it and its unbeatable location- walking distance to two theme parks and four other resorts.

Totally my answer as well. You took the words right out of my mouth! ;)

ESPN_thru_Spoodles.jpg

We like to try all the resorts so we're always at a different place. But Boardwalk is it for me :cloud9:

So far, our favorite has been Wilderness Lodge. But once we've stayed at them all we may change our opinion.:smooth:

WELCOME HOME TO WL & VILLAS:
<center>
WL_front5.jpg
</center>
<center>Disney's Wilderness Lodge and Villas Resort</center>

Old Key West! The villas are great - large, quiet, and bright. The whole resort is very laid back. You can enjoy a day at the pools and just relax. Views are all beautiful.

Hands down AKL. You have everything you need there. My family loves it there! We love the 3 rest. the pool, the childrens activites, and of course THE ANIMALS!!! I just love that were at WDW but for the day you want to spend at the hotel it is just a nice relaxing place w/ a LOT of atmoshere!

So far out of the places we've stayed at -

AKL then WL :)
We also liked liked PO French Quarter, but it has been awhile...

My favourite is the Beach Club (especially the Beach Club Villas.) I love the atmosphere, location and Stormalong Bay. Plus I love the villas as they are huge!!

My fav is definately the Wilderness Lodge. The theming and the quite location on bay lake is great.

I think any WDW is great. Wanting to see AKL and BW.

Originally posted by soccercruiser87
hey i was just wondering what everyones favorite disney resort is, im not too sure what mine would be because they are all good. But i liked pop century a lot. whats everyones favorite?

As of right now I would say Wilderness Lodge but we are trying to stay at them all and then decide which one we will call home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter