Whats everybody payin for airfare?

12disneybee

Mouseketeer
We opened up Southwest credit cards. We got 100,000 points total...
There are 12 of us going. 6 of us received free round trip from Pittsburgh non stop
the other 6, we got $178 round trip (with our Pittsburgh Giant eagle fuel perks discount)
Southwest Airlines

I'm 15-20 minutes from Philadelphia airport.

We are flying out of Baltimore. 4 round trip tickets, at the times we wanted, also non stop, for $856.

Out of Philly the same tickets with the times we wanted and non stop around $1400.

We will drive 90 minutes to BWI.

Last edited:
We paid $198 for 2 people round trip from Indianapolis. Had enough miles for one round trip. This is with Southwest. All nonstop.

3 people round trip from MHT to MCO on Southwest non stop for $740. I was going to use SW points but I might next time.

Flying out of Kansas City. $613.60 for three of us, plus a lap child, including checked bags and seat assignments, on Spirit Airlines (It's cheaper when go to the airport to buy your tickets). So about $205/person
We do have to drive 2 hours to get to the airport, but my parents live 30 minutes away from it, so we'll stay with one of them before and after.
The airport closer to us would be about twice as much with 2 stops.

We live 25 min from Newark airport. If we wanted to leave the morning of our trip the cost was $1700 for 4 people. We found a flight out of Philly (90 min away) for $800 total, flying out the night before.

Just checked my flights out of BWI and they went down again. Just rescheduled (Southwest) and now have $155 credit on my account.

Haven't booked yet, but it's looking like a direct from RIC to MCO for two people will run us around $450. We're going for the PHM Weekend which also happens to be when the Daytona 500 is, so that probably explains the price increase.

Got one free round-trip non-stop from Columbus on Southwest and paid for 1. I believe around $202 total.

£2550 - round trip London to Orlando around $3952

Once we move back to New Jersey our WDW trips will be half price of what they cost now. I hope that means we can go twice a year!

Paid $1325 total from JFK for four of us in a few weeks. I kept track of the prices, and it was almost the best possible. We could've gone a little cheaper from ISP, but Southwest isn't great with peanuts (DD 13 is allergic).

Had enough points on the CC that we ended up paying nothing (thank you, Capital One!).

Right now it's $232 round trip from DAL on Southwest, but it was as low as $197 last month.

St John's Newfoundland, Canada - $3648.00 per person, business class paid for our trip in Nov. Painful! Takes about 11 hours with one stop. ( available for $1451.00 per person economy)

We can't get off the island, even in economy, to go anywhere, for the prices you guys are able to get in the USA. You are very fortunate!

Last edited:
We feel lucky if we can get a flight from CA for $500 per person. Sometimes it shows up as $1,000 pp and then we just don't go. (For this reason we visit WDW less often than many of the people here on the DIS).

End of September into October $228 roundtrip LGA to MCO on Jet Blue (had 33$ JB credit) so $195! (New Jet Blue baggage fees, that includes 1 checked luggage)

Last edited:
We're going towards the end of January and snagged a $122.20/pp roundtrip from Philly to MCO (American Airlines).

Wish I had some of these fares. I'm paying $260 PIT-MCO roundtrip (SW) for December 5 to 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter