What's a good stroller rain/wind cover?

Gmouse

It's a small world after all!
I have a Peg Perego Aria stroller (LOVE) and I need a good stroller cover. For rain, but mainly to help keep the cool air off of DD (1) ....IF it gets cool. I've looked online and several but alot of them that look decent are so "decorated" she would only have about a 1' x 1' opening to see. The ones that are clear all the way don't look like they are made very well. But I've never used one either........any suggestions??

I used this one last december it worked out great is was cold but the wind was brutal and my dd will not keep a blanket on much less gloves. I also really liked that the front opened so I didn't have to take the whole thing off. Alot of the reviews talk about the window cracking I didn't have any trouble w/ it while using it in disney I didn't even read the reviews when I bought it I was going to pick up the cheaper one and found that one so I went with it.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3091045

Thanks! I did see where people said it cracked. Maybe they were to rough with it? NExt time we go there I'll see if they have them in the store:)

I couldn't imagine how they cracked it I did make sure not to bend it while folding it up just b/c I didn't want it all scratched up so maybe folding it up and stashing it in the stroller while folded or a bag may at some point cause it to crack but its pretty thick. The cheaper one w/out the window is just as good I just liked that this one I could open up more and it was only 5 dollars more. It worked out pretty good b/c w/ the sun it kept it warm inside I had to keep an eye on my dd b/c If I left her jacket on and/or her blanket in too long she would start sweating a little it was like her own personal green house,lol.

:rotfl: Need to keep her warm but I don't want her to start sprouting beans or something!! teehee
I do agree that it would be easier to have on that opens in front. One more question- is that aggravating to get to the handle/parent tray area?

it wasn't I was surprised at how much room I had to reach my in my diaper bag. I used my baby jogger city mini w/ it so I don't have parent tray use the valcobaby universal cupholders and I was able to slide it on over them and slide it off when I was finished. I liked that it covered everything incase of rain but also had plenty of room to get in and out it from anywhere.

Try a clear shower curtain and a few clothes pins.... easy and cheap. Can throw away after trip.

We just got back. We zip tied a clear Mickey shower curtain from Walmart to the handle. I just opened it up when the rain came down and folded it like a sleeping bag when stowed away on the handle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter