~What Ya All Doing For Fathers Day?? What Are You Cooking??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well, we are actually having a family cook-out, which we have not been able to you for a year or to due to ....kids in sports!!!

I am cooking a pasta salad with tomatoes, peppers, onions, I will problay throw shrimp into it.
and probaly some deviled eggs thanks to the other thread about them!!!!

pirate:

See my "Does this sound any good" thread. I was looking for opinions on what I was thinking of making for Fathers Day dinner (seafood kabobs)

We are going out to dinner. I was thinking he could actually pick off the extra value menu, and not share his fries. :teeth: Just kidding. We will probably do our family favorite, Chili's.

cynsaun said:
We are going out to dinner. I was thinking he could actually pick off the extra value menu, and not share his fries. :teeth: Just kidding. We will probably do our family favorite, Chili's.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo Me and my bro already gave our Pop's a ticket to a sneak preview movie thing. Probly whatever da chef makes :D

Breakfast will be a bagel, egg, cheese and bacon sandwich. Dinner will be a recipe by Rachael Rae, angel hair pasta and shrimp. Spice cake for desset. My husband will go to a Red Sox game with one of my sons in the afternoon. My three kids and I pooled our resources and got him the 'Little Giant' ladder. (He has been wanting this so badly) I think he will be a happy man on Sunday. :)

We will all be together for dinner, except for DS. DH wanted lasagna, on a hot day, is he kidding? No, so that is what we will have plus a caesar salad, texas toast and some sort of chocolate gooey dessert. This dinner is a no brainer, easy.

I'm making Bubba Gump's Shrimpin Dippin Broth. I was going to order it online, but they wanted $35 shipping for 1lb of shrimp. :earseek:

DH is going to a card show. DS and I will keep ourselves busy elsewhere while he looks. Then we will take him to lunch. He wants to grill burgers for dinner. John and I are going to make him a chocolate chocolate chocolate cake (lol thats its name) Its a wonderful recipe, if anyone wants to try something not so healthy but yummy :)

Tricia

We are also doing a cookout.. Just hamburgers,hotdogs, chips, potato salad and watermelon.. yum yum... :goodvibes

yep, we are having the cookout at my sisters house...there will be approx 20 of use. and we are having burgers, and veggie burgers, hot dogs and chicken, and steak.

I am making the pasta salad...and deviled eggs, mom is making potatoe salad and fruit salad....and there will be so much food there...eveyone is bringing something............so If you are in the area!!!! :rotfl2:
told my mom to put some rum in the fruit salad ;)

We're actually celebrating Saturday night, which is my Dad's birthday and because my brother will be in the area tomorrow only. I have no idea what we're having - I'm in charge of the cake.

We are taking my DH to the racetrack. We live about a mile away for 20 years and have never been there. :rotfl: He is looking forward to this, then out to dinner afterwards.

We will be at a dance recital all day. Yeah LOL No cooking here. We will be eating sandwiches in between the 12 and 5 o clock shows

We are eating steamed crabs and something good on the grill. No other plans but I am packing for my ocean city trip we are going on Monday.

Well, my Dad is overseas with my Mum on vacation and won't be home until next Saturday so I won't even see him. My DH and DS are taking his Dad out for breakfast Sunday morning. DSIL and DBIL are going to come into town to surprise him cause he just thinks that he is going out with his son and grandson!! Then I am cooking a big ham with maple syrup/applesauce glaze (found on recipezaar.com) with scallopped potatoes and veggies so DH doesn't have to BBQ which is what we have in the summer normally on Sunday's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter